Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Exploding Box with Insert

Hi ladies,
I so love this card and just love how it turned out. I made this for a customer of mine to give to a great friend for their birthday over the weekend. I love the insert that just made the card look so much better than without it. I love how the butterflies sit up and not just look like their stuck to a page. I love how the flowers just tie it together. All in all its a great card..
I would so like to know what you think.

 
 
 
 
Here is a list of the products I have used..
Whisper White Card Stock
Wisteria wonder Card Stock, Ink and DSP
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock
Soft Sky Ink
So Saffron Ink
Beautiful Bunch Stamp set
Petite Petals Stamp set
Butterfly basics Stamp set
Bold Butterfly framlets
Butterfly thinlets
 
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment